Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions before you submit your Booking Request. By submitting a Booking Request you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
This contract is with Feughside Caravan Park. A contract exists as soon as we have issued our confirmation of booking, please check this carefully to see that it reflects your wishes. Please inform us of any discrepancy in writing within 7 days unless your holiday is to start within 14 days in which case you should inform us within 24 hours.
- When making a booking you agree that you or at least one member of your party is eighteen years or over, you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf, you accept these Terms and you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any member of your party or pet accompanying you.
- Bookings must be made in the name of the person who is going to be staying on the Park.
- We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a booking confirmation at our absolute discretion.
- Bookings are subject to availability and are not transferable to another party
- We cater for families and couples and do not accept bookings from all male or all female parties of four or more persons.
- Only those people listed on the booking can occupy your accommodation and use the facilities of the Park. If this legal requirement is not met, your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave, with no refund made.
- All published Prices include VAT at the current prevailing rate and may be subject to change without prior notification. However no changes to price will be made on any booking already paid in full.
- Prices are per pitch per night and include up to two people. (Except backpacker, only one person included). Further adults and children (aged 6-17 years old) can be added to your booking at an extra charge, children five years old and under are free of charge.
- You must only use the pitch allocated to you. Should you wish to change pitches, please come to Reception where we will try to allocate you to an alternative pitch if this is reasonably practicable.
- As part of the terms, there are specific General Rules that apply on Site and which you agree to be bound by and to follow.
- We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
- Check-in for Touring & Camping Pitches is between 1pm and 7pm. (Later by prior arrangement only)
- Check out before 12 noon on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed with management. Failure to vacate your pitch before 12 noon without prior agreement will result in the charge of an additional night’s stay.
- Children must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all times.
- We allow well behaved dogs on the site, a maximum of three dogs per pitch, on the condition that they are not left unattended and are kept on a short lead at all times.
- The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act.
- Commercial vehicles and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
- Parking for all guests is available on site, all pitches (except backpacker) include 1 vehicle. Additional vehicles must be parked in the main car park.
- Your personal belongings, vehicles, their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Feughside Caravan Park or Proprietors will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury, accident or mishap to any person in the park. Customers must ensure that their property is secured and fully insured for any unforeseen eventuality. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is required at the time of booking (or the cost of your booking if lower)
Full booking balance for Touring & Camping Pitches is due for payment on arrival.
Payments can be made by Cash, Credit or Debit Card. (We accept most payment Cards)
It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday unless they do so as the result of the breach of some obligation on our part which would justify cancelling the holiday.
We want you to have an enjoyable stay. If you have a complaint about anything during your holiday, please raise it with management immediately who will try to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. We ask you to note that if you do not give us the opportunity to resolve the problem by reporting it whilst on the Site, we may not be able to deal with any complaint on your return and your rights to claim may have been reduced or forfeited.
If you wish to pursue it following your departure, please write to us within 28 days of your departure. Write to: Feughside Caravan Park, Strachan, Banchory, AB31 6NT. However we do suggest that you try and complete a report about the complaint whilst you are on holiday.
All the information taken at the time of booking is collected for the purpose of processing your booking. As part of our ongoing monitoring and to help us improve the services we provide, we may disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you inviting you to complete a questionnaire regarding your stay at our park.